gauge_temp.setMaxMeasuredValue(g_temp.maxMeasured);

And finally after line 928: add
gauge_temp.setMinMeasuredValue(g_temp.low);
gauge_temp.setMaxMeasuredValue(g_temp.high);

To much options in these gauges :smiley:

Jacco

To much options in these gauges
You mean there are more!? 8O

Perfect, that is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks,

Jack

It’s cobbled together, but I was trying to get the temp to display the feels like temp
underneath the word Temperature instead of

Hey Tony,

You solved that in a very creative way!

I would never have thought at that, i just would have used an extra tag in the ccr for example: solardescription=“%Currentsolardescription%”, in the script you could have called it with cumulus.solardescription.

Jacco

Hi Brian, I am unable to get the custom clientraw to work - the update and upload times will not hold, always going back to zero and the file never gets created.

Has anyone had success using the mac version b 95? Thanks,
Paul

Screen shot 2012-02-12 at 3.14.40 PM.png

ah
that will be a problem with those spin adjuster max/min values
(problem occured after a compiler update)
I will fix that
but you could also try setting those parameter directly in the wdisplayftpini file
[Connections]
create custom clientraw update rate=
create custom clientraw upload rate=

No luck Brian, I set up the frequency for update and upload times in the wdisplayftp.ini file but it has not changed the Control Panel nor has it created the file. I’ll wait for your fix to come through.

Thanks,’
Paul

Screen shot 2012-02-12 at 4.01.20 PM.png

no,it will not change the settings panel
also you would need to restart WD after changing those settings

Sorry, I did not mention that I had restarted WD a couple of times and it did not change anything…thanks

I have the graphs working but they seem to expire. They work when the page is fresh but stop working after awhile.

Look back a bit in the posts, I posted a fix for that, it works well. :smiley:

Jack

Jack, if that was the

try {
cumulus = JSON.parse(objXML.responseText);
} catch(e) {}
I tried that. I thought that kept the gauges going and that does keep the gauges going. It’s the graphs that seem to expire.
Jack, I tried your site and the same thing happens to your graphs.
Tom

Now I see what you mean, hadn’t noticed that!

mf3d8:
use this new Mac WD update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/WeatherDmacnew.zip
build 96
and then in the application bundle, resources, start up the new clientrawrealtimeftp program (created with a new compiler)
and that will upload your clientraw files and the clientraw custom
tested and works here :slight_smile:

Ingenious! Thanks for the reply.

Hi Brian,
I am running build 96, went into the resources folder and started up the clientrawrealtimeftp program but it quickly locks up and goes unresponsive. The custom clientraw is now works as far as setting the update and upload frequencies but I do not see the file being created. Am I missing anything else I should be doing? Thanks,
Paul

For the graphs, if you changed the filenames or used a script to show your graphs, change them in gauges.js as well as in ddimgtooltip.min.js.
That does the trick of not timing out. Otherwise the scripts goes get back at the other value in gauge.js or ddimgtooltip.min.js what causes the expiration!

Jacco

I am running build 96, went into the resources folder and started up the clientrawrealtimeftp program but it quickly locks up and goes unresponsive. The custom clientraw is now works as far as setting the update and upload frequencies but I do not see the file being created. Am I missing anything else I should be doing?

do you have the custom clientraw template file in place in the webfiles folder?

as for the clientrawrealtimeftp program locking up, did that occur with the first version I got you to try?
it might be permissions problem…try setting the permissions on that bundle

do you have the custom clientraw template file in place in the webfiles folder?

as for the clientrawrealtimeftp program locking up, did that occur with the first version I got you to try?
it might be permissions problem…try setting the permissions on that bundle

It appears to have been the permissions. Once the permissions were set it took off very quickly. I have noticed however that if I hide the clientrawrealtimeftp program or minimize it then it will stall after a period of time, not sure if there is any connection to those actions or if it is a coincidence…

when it stalls, is there is any error messag in the message area?
is it still responsive?