Are you posting to Weather Underground?

I’ve noticed a marked increase in visitors from them…

Why?

I added “Click here” to the beginning of my link text so it reads:

Click Here Carter Lake Weather

I checked and WU doesn’t appear to have any rules on how your name your station link text.

(Note to add: I’ve actually changed the wording somewhat. Now it says CarterLake.org (Live Weathercam) I think the webcam is a big plus for traffic.)

Presumably because your weather station is top of the list of all online stations if people search Wunderground for Omaha, NE for example. You would get more visitors because of this rather than if it was at the bottom of the list.

But yes adding “click here” would certainly attract more visitors who can’t resist clicking on the link. :smiley:

Presumably because your weather station is top of the list of all online stations if people search Wunderground for Omaha, NE for example. You would get more visitors because of this rather than if it was at the bottom of the list.

But yes adding “click here” would certainly attract more visitors who can’t resist clicking on the link. :smiley:

If you compare number of times people have viewed the historical data, being top doesn’t seem to help nearly as much as you’d think. :cry:

i do, but have no traffric from there.
but i like this idee, about cklcik here, just changed it.
regards
vossen