Cellphone/Mobile Scripts (XHTML Mobile 2.3 Certified)!

The new cell-ajax-dashboard.php fixed the problem with the UV forecast not showing at night. Thank you much!

John

John -

Glad that fixed the problem… You dont need the cell.php?skip=1 anymore… you can change your xml file…

I think you are using the older cell-radar.php and cell-advisories.php files… Take a look and swap out the width=“315” to width=“<?php echo($pagewidth-5) ?>” on all the image links. That dynamically changes the width to just be a bit smaller than the page width…

Updated “a” zip to include the fixed cell-ajax-dashboard.php.

Starting to see a few people use these – glad they are helpful to others!

Updated all pages with the width. Not sure which file you are talking about with the skip=1 as I haven’t found any that contain it anymore.

John

John – Your homepage

http://www.harpersferry-weather.com/cell.php?skip=1 … which is from menubar.xml

Thanks again. It was in my flyout-menu.xml .

John

yes sorry my bad… flyout-menu.xml. I knew it was some xml file lol…

OK fixed some issues that prevented the page from not displaying correctly on iphones… Had to a add a line to cell-top… Also fixed some formatting issues to make other pages look cleaner – thanks tstorm for all the help debugging this on iphones!!

main “a” zip updated with new files…

Sorry for all fast changes, but its getting pretty stable now I hope… :slight_smile:

Well, finally it’s up and running! :smiley:

http://www.meteothes.gr/cell.php?lang=en

Thanks,

Thanos

Looks good atsio! Your webcam tags still have the “alt” ref to my website but its not a huge deal…

Fixed! :wink:

Thanos

I downloaded your updated scripts again but cannot figure out how to change to FWI :?

Thanks for the hard work on this mobile script.

for FWI just set $fire = false; in cell-ajax-dashboard.php.

Also make sure your graphics are CBI-FireXX.gif. You can use whatever graphics you want, but for now the need to be named CBI-FireXX.gif where XX is 0,16,25,31,32.

I cannot find that setting, I am sure I have your latest cell-ajax-dashboard.php which i downloaded from this thread.

Thanks

line 68

$fire = true; //True = chandler, False = fire weather

No not there, I must somehow have the older version of the script.

Yeah you do… I can tell … you have an older version…

I have downloaded again and now have correct version, don’t know what i did. My bad :frowning:

thanks for help.

make sure you pickup the background

http://frogville.us/2.jpg

or use any background… just save the file too your root.

Tony -added a link to the UV/Solar images (first post) and the moon icons… There are 2 other files moon2.png and sun2.png which are in the zip you need to put in your ajax-images.

And HOLY UV there. wow… thats high!

I’m not sure how the forecast will work in NZ, but i can try to adapt/modify if needed… Dont have much exp with non-us forecasts so it might be slow :frowning:

Tony -added a link to the UV/Solar images (first post) and the moon icons.. There are 2 other files moon2.png and sun2.png which are in the zip you need to put in your ajax-images.

And HOLY UV there. wow… thats high!

I have those png icons uploaded now but the only icon I cannot find is SH-moon28.gif have all the others.

I am using the WXSIM forecast here and will need to modify the cell forecast.

As for the UV here it gets very high here , burn very quickly. (that ozone hole right above us). Plenty of “slip,slop,slap and hat” 8)