Midnight resets

Hi Brian… I am now convinced that not all resets are taking place when my WD is restarted in the morning after having been off over the midnight period. PC was turned off at 22:35 last night after shutting down WD using save and exit. Re-started at 08:35 this morning.

XML data has blanks for yesterdays Min and Max settings. WDL is showing a max temp (for today) of 19.5 deg but the last 24hr graph in WDL shows that this temp was achieved at around 15:00 yesterday.

Also - probably not related, the Sunshine hours graph is showing values for days up until the 7th of the month then 0 for every day after that. I changed the update frequency to every 60 seconds from the default at some point - but cannot remember when. Would this have any effect on the daily sunshine totals?

hi
is the data logger set to every minute data logging?
that works best,thing wd can find the midnight time better…and also other resets that occur at different times (like some are 1 minute past, etc (andc so if the data time is not in 1 minute increments, then it will miss it)
also, you will know if wd did the midnight reset ok, it will list it in the program error log/…//

Hi,
Yes data is collected every minute. I will check the program error log. Does WD create an error log for every day or is there just the current one?