My Weather Station Live in North Wales, United Kingdom

Hi,
this is the address of my live weather station: http://www.lixwmvillage.co.uk you can then use the weather link to access the weather area of the site.

It is a village website for the village of Lixwm in North Wales. Designed and built by myself.

The weather station is in the rear garden and is a Ventus Station or Honeywell as it is sometimes referred to.

Comments, suggestions very welcome

Nice incorporation of WDL into your site :slight_smile:

-Bob

really like the look and the photos :slight_smile:

Many thanks for the comments, took a while to figure it, still doing it actually. I have downloaded a weather symbol set that I will use to replace the default version.

Some problems noticed here. As others have not commented, maybe it’s a “feature” of Firefox that I’m using?
Lots of <span rather than scale values.

Ah! I’ve just refreshed the page and the values have appeared. Not sure what’s going on there.

Other than that, a nice looking website, but one thing seems to be missing - where is Lixwm in relation to “well known” towns.
Maybe the site could benefit from a map?

Thanks for the comments, I run it on Firefox and all seams fine, let me know otherwise. Map is on its way and directions just got to find the time.

Loaded ok tonight so I don’t know what the problem was before with the “numbers”.
I’ve been running WD for just over 3 years now and uploading to Weather underground every 15 minutes (IENGLAND203, Darwen, Lancashire)
As I have my own website, after seeing WDL on your site I think WDL is now on my Christmas list :smiley:

Great thanks for checking site for me, must have been a glitch. I have been updating underground also but I like the look of WDL still tinkering with colours etc.