Webcam/All day video setup

First screen
1: to create an animatedwebcam.gif image, you need to select a web cam .gif image (not a .jpg image), e.g that is being updated by the separate wdwebcamcapture.exe program
2: this is to setup to use the web cam image created by another web cam capture program other than WD’s (e.g to add a time stamp overlay or similar to that image)
3: this starts up the WD separate wdwebcamcapture.exe program, so that you can set that up for first time use (you will see the icon in the system tray). Note, if you have closed that program after starting it, you will need to manualy start that program (double click that program icon)
4: options for which image shows above (last opton is to use the image created by the setup in 2 above)

5: this is the jpg web cam image file directory and file name (i.e full path), used for creating time stamped images. i.e select the non time stamped image (jpg) created by the webcam capture program. do not have the directory as the alldayvideo or alldayvideotensecond folders, they are reserved locations
6: set this to have the time stamped image updated every minute (instead of every 10 minutes) (for smoother video)

8: if you want the time stamped web cam image to show at graph mouse cursor position with the left mouse button held down, select that option (but if so then make sure the file name in 5 is called jpgwebcam.jpg
7: similar to 8, but can be gif image if no jpg image time stamped files in use, ie only gif time stamped files in use
9: a 30 second image as well as every minute time stamp file is created (for even smoother video (increases the video size though)
the files are created in there own separate directory (alldayvideotenseconds). there will be alot of files, but they do overwrite
10: set to keep on creating the time stamped files after sunset
11: use this if you say you want to have a java script to animate the sequence of time stamped images or similar, on your web site
12: set this to also have the animatedwebcam.gif time stamped files update at the settngs above (e.g every minute setting)
13: set this update to create and upload a sequenced number image (jpg or gif). not normally used
14: function is the same as 1.
15: turn on if you want a animatedwebcam.gif set to be created in the webfiles folder
16: fine tune settings (i.e speed of play of the animated gif image, and how many images in the sequence to reduce by (to make it shorter/smaller file size)
17: if the original image is large, you can get it resized smaller before being used to create the animatedwebcam.gif
18:this sets the interval for upload to your web site (and if wanted, the update/create interval)
19: use this to create a 2nd animated webcam image (i.e from a 2nd web cam imag file (gif)). note, do not have that file name ending in a number)
20: to create time stamped jpg image files (override, separate to the setting in the time stamped images setup)
21: select the directory for where the jpg web cam image is (i.e the same directory as in 5 above (directory only)
21: set here just the jpg image file name (i.e no directory) to be used to create the jpg time stamped web cam images from (e.g jpgwebcam.jpg)
22: override, set this on
23: time settings for start/end of the time stamped jpg file creation …normaly auto and based on the sunrise/set (i.e 30 minutes before sunrise/30 minutes after sunset)
24: all the all day video file format options are created from the .mp4 video, so these settings need to be set first
25: set these options to create a .wmv file format from the .mp4 file . note this creates and uploads (to your web site) the .wmv
unless the .swf/.flv override settings are set (smaller file size (the .swf is a flash video, but of less quality than a .flv format)
26: use this option to copy the video files, which are created in the {WD location}/alldayvideo folder, to a different location (e.g your local web server folder),select the needed directory, and tick that option. To have the files copied to the normal webfiles folder, select that option
the produce moviemakerlog.txt is usefull for debuggging problems, its updated by the separate program, moviemaker.exe, that runs
27: this is the file upload override…needs to be enabled to get files (.wmv, .flv or .swf) uploaded to your web site. if you just want the originaly created .mp4 file uploaded (and not the .swf,.flv or .wmv) then set that option (the .mp4 is the best quality but also the largest file size)
28: these settings are used to select if to create and upload a .swf file or .flv video format (the last setting, create .flv is an override , settings options apply for the .swf settings above it (i.e .flv created and uploaded instead)
29: if you had set to create every 30 second time stamped images,in 9 above, for better quality images, then use these settings. default is to have a every 10 minute one create only, but there is option to also create last hour , and also last day (to current time), from the 30 second images.
30: use this to set a start/end time for a special one off movie creation (e.g unusual weather event)
31: use for testing (runs the separate moviemaker.exe)