Stardot XL 1.3MP

Installed etc… still adjusting the viewing location, but think i’m close to it now…

However, have some question about how to manually adjust the zoom, reduze grain… so if anyone else is using this camera
i would be happy to receive some setting tips. I’m using the varifocal AI lens…

Arnt

love the view. Make sure that it will not be looking at the sun. mine was not looking at the sun at all but was getting the sun off of the snow. and now it has bad pixels and it has a ghost image on it all the time of my driveway. mine is also a stardot but a much older one. I don’t belive I will ever get one again. (but that is just me)

I don’t have this camera but if you’re getting problems with “white-out” from the Sun, if it’s in waterproof enclosure then try some tinted window film (the car type) over the outer glass to reduce the glare from the Sun. :wink:

that is a good idea. might stop more damage from going on. thanks!

great view that!

yes its a great view. I have one kind of like it but I will not post being that this is is not my thread and the camera will not be on much longer( will have to turn it off for winter) its just a old digital camera and a laptop with a wifi connection in a outbuilding on my land