Saratoga monthly reports and daily high/low temp problems

I noticed several oddities with my site:

• The high temp for yesterday on the home page is bogus since it’s using the temp from 11:30 PM yesterday instead of the real high at 4:01 PM. There have been problems in this area for several days, at least, but this is the first chance I’ve had to look further into it.

• On my history page http://azjerry.com/weather/wxhistory.php March is the last month that displays anything. All following months are blank. I’ve verified that the relevant dailynoaareport files were uploaded, are visible and appear OK to me (except for a bogus high for July 3 that I need to investigate).

I’m not sure if this is related to the dailynoaareport problem reported in another thread that Brian has been working on but I don’t think so since the files are uploading correctly.

Brian had changed the format (slightly) of the monthly reports back in December, 2010.

Just use the attached include-wxhistory.php (posted as include-wxhistory.php.txt, but you should save it as include-wxhistory.php ) to replace your current one in your V2 WD-USA template. Don’t forget to recustomize it for your starting date.

Best regards,
Ken

include-wxhistory.php.txt (15.6 KB)

I couldn’t find anything to customize in it so just uploaded it as is. All the month show up now so that’s good.

But June looks weird starting on the 15th. The daily highs and lows in dailynoaareport62011.htm don’t agree with what’s o the history page.

The “June looks weird” issue is likely not a script issue… the include-wxhistory.php just reads/reformats the .htm files and doesn’t use the dailynoaareport.htm files at all.

Glad the updated include-wxhistory.php does work for you :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Ken