Can't get 1-wire Baro to work

Hi Brian,

2 problems;

1: I’m just trying to set up my 1-wire installation with WD 10.15z. The 1-wire setup found some of the rom ids, the others I put in manually. The barometer is a Bray v1.1 design. I’ve tested the setup using WServer, so I know everything is at least hooked up and working as it should.
WD reads the VAD, VCC and temp from the device but not the baro - it just says 0.
In the setup I entered the rom id, ticked I have a baro, saved/reset. At the top of the 1-wire setup window is what looks like the baro dialogue with all the current info, again no baro reading.
Do I need to enter info into the boxes under the baro rom id for hi/lows, and if so what units are they (in, kpa,hpa etc)?

2: A humidity rom id is showing up, I think from the baro board as I have not yet plugged in the temp/humidity probe. Again no reading on the main page for this sensor, an if I delete the rom id it just comes back if I do a reset/save. Any ideas what I missed here.

The Baro reading seems to have come right, not sure why or how.
I still have an erant Humidity semsor, but I’ll sort that eventually too. :?

Hi Colin

I also have a Dallas ver 3 setup
Recently after connecting a Solar sensor a new Rom id appeared in where you would enter # (main) humidity Rom sounds similar, I unfortunately do not have this sensor yet. When I delete it, it comes back. Hmmm

My Baro is by AAG only when I have disconnected from the network I experience issues getting the Baro going again.
For me to get it going again I use a AAG piece of software which reads the Baro, I then connect the network again wait some time say 10 minutes and it starts working, its very tempting in that time to change some setting because it hasn

the whole routine to read the aag baro (which is very different to the bray one) i need to improve ( i have one here)
just have not had the chance…i will soon
hey, you 2 guys should meet up…your both in the same city! ?