E-rice down???

Anyone have their site hosted by E-Rice and that site currently unavailable?

Al

BarrowCountyWeather.com

Looks like a problem on the Basil server. Hope its not out for long. :frowning:

I have created a ticket with them, you may want to do so as well.

Al

Hi Al,

I also opened a ticket and mentioned that other weather websites on basil are not working too.

Brad

My site is currently unavailable also.

friendweather.com

Indeed it is down here too.

Yes my site, moreheadcityweather.com is also down, since 1:17 PM this afternoon. Opened a ticket. Hope they get it fixed soon. We have thunderstorms moving in late tonight.

You can check sites on all the e-rice servers on the listing in this thread.

I feel better, I guess. I just noticed that my site is down (also on Basil on E-rice). I’ve a trouble ticket in too. Looks like I should have come here first??

That’s what the server listing is for http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/45579

Anyone that sent a ticket in get a reply back yet?

Still waiting for a reply :?
Hope that mine and everyone else on basil comes back online soon!

Brad

Im still waiting too.

I dont think ive ever seen erice down for this long. #-o i hope there up by midnight.

It’s only the one server, everything else seems (fortunately) to be OK. Basil responds to a ping, but it’s not responding on port 80 :?

Is there any way they can switch to another server temporarily so our sites will continue operating?

Just checked, and no response to my trouble ticket either. Hopefully Alan will get to it “soon”.

I can connect to the ftp site and it looks like alot of my php scripts are updating, just can’t bring up the site. Hopefully they can get this fixed soon. Its been over 12 hours on my site.

05:45 Eastern time and site still down and no response from Alan.

Anyone know of another way to contact him/E-Rice? This is not good. :frowning:

Al

Alan is not responding on the e-rice forum either about this issue. Kind of frustrating.