wxhistory.php HELP

Hi everybody.

I have a problem with my wxhistory.php page in my web site. You can check it out at

http://www.meteofiloargenta.altervista.org/wxhistory.php

The problem is for the months of
January - Day 31st is missing. It starts from the 16th when we put the site on line, and that is correct
February - Ok
March - starts displaying data from the 9th (8 days are missing)
April - starts from 13th (12 days missing)

I have recreated the month.htm files with Weather Display several times and uploaded them to my web site with no luck.
Another thing, I was using the Weather Display in Italian and still have the old month.htm files on my local pc. If I call them in directly in the address bar

April OK
February Ok
January no file

The version of Weather Display is the 10.37P build 44
I have also downloaded the files fixed by Ken in December last year from this link
include-wxhistory-ML.php.txt
renamed it and uploaded whit no result.

Any suggestion?
Thanks

Mike

Definitely an issue within WD… The files get created after midnight and are called MonthYYYY.html (April’s should be called April2011.htm).

1st> I recommend upgrading from 10.37Pb44 to the most current version.
2nd> Check to see if you have local files being created in /wdisplay/webfiles including the monthly and daily.gif’s (I show 35 files created around 8 minutes after midnight). If they are there and not on your WEB Site you can FTP them manually.
3rd> Look at your file creation and FTP timeframe and make sure it set after 10 minutes plus midnight (20 is what I’ve read in other posts is the best).
4th> As long as all the data for this month is under “View > Average/Extremes > Average Extremes tab” you can recreate it for currernt month with “Action> Update Average/Extremes on Internet Now”. I’m not sure about recreating previous month files; however I know there must be a way as I’ve done it in the past. If the data is missing for those days you will need to import them from log files

Thanks a lot!!!

I will try to fix the problem and will let you know soon.

Cheers

Mike