My County NOAA ID code has changed

My county Id for NOAA advisories/warnings has changed from IAZ053 to IAC105. I am getting a error message (Of coarse) @ http://www.sandhillweather.com/wxadvisorydetails.php

can someone send me in the correct Idea on where I need to enter correct zones in my webhost (and or Wd) files? I found new codes but not sure where I need to change them?

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad,

I think one place to change is in Weather Display.

Control Panel → FTP/Internet Setup → NOAA Forecast Download tab.

There might be another place in your wxadvisorydetails.php script. Have not looked at my script if something in there to reflect the change from Weather Display.

Hope that this helps a bit.

–Stan Y.
Maui, Hawaii

Actually what has most likely “changed” is the NWS way of issuing watches/warnings. In my area of Kansas, some watches and warnings are issued by specific county, or counties that are parts of more than one “zone” forecast area so I would need to search for my county designation, i.e. KSC051. Other watches and warnings cover the entire forecast zone area and in that case the watches/warnings are issued for the zone designator, i.e. KSZ031. I’ve not had success getting WD to search for both (the routine seems to “hang”) so I change the search term in the noaa warning area as needed.

I think I found it. I have a “nws-zone-rss0.php” and a “nws-zone-rss1.php” both on my server and that’s where the county codes are entered. can anyone tell me why I have a 0 and a 1. or if I need to edit the code in both? or maybe I am not right?

OK check that I think its my “rss-advisory-flyer.php” file I need to update. waiting for ftp to update