Version 3 of Detail / Summary addon pages for WD-AJAX-PHP-USA

You are using the default climatedata.html template which does not have solar or UV data. You should also update the $start_year, $start_month, $start_day variables in the solar, sunshine hours, and uv scripts to use the date you start recording those values instead of using the default which is the date I installed my solar and uv sensors.

For the dewpoint, wetbulb, and barometric scripts it looks like you set 2005 as your first year of climatedata files, but you have none until 2006.

For those with solar and/or UV sensors, you will need to use a new template to include the solar and UV values in the climatedataout files. In the latest version of Weather Display, a climatedatasolaruv.html is included in the root directory. Copy it to the webfiles directory and rename to climatedata.html and recreate the detailed climate reports for the months that you have been using the solar/UV sensors. A copy of the climatedatasolaruv.html template is also included with the zip file of the detail/summary files.

The snow for the 27th comes from the climatedataout.html file which shows 1.0 cm. The snow for the 28th (today) comes from the $snowtodaycm value from the testtags which shows:
“$snowtodaycm = ‘1.0’; // Snow for today cm”

The testtags will probably correct itself tomorrow.

It also looks like you do have the $SITE[‘uomSnow’] set in your settings.php file.

You also need to use the new climatedata template that includes the solar and uv readings and adjust the start dates in the sunshinehours, solar, and uv scripts to when you start recording that data.

For those with solar and/or UV sensors, you will need to use a new template to include the solar and UV values in the climatedataout files. In the latest version of Weather Display, a climatedatasolaruv.html is included in the root directory. Copy it to the webfiles directory and rename to climatedata.html and recreate the detailed climate reports for the months that you have been using the solar/UV sensors. A copy of the climatedatasolaruv.html template is also included with the zip file of the detail/summary files.

I was never good at following directions. Just ask the wife.

Only issue I have is on the barometer now Murry

Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/c/n/y/cnyweather/html/wxbarosummary.php on line 254

CNYWeather.com - Barometric Pressure?

Thanks for the great script!

whoopsy, i uploaded that to my server (climatedatasolaruv.htm) Thats what you get for NOT reading
the instructions as thoroughly as they should be pmsl…

I will see what shows up tomoz for the snow, thanks Murry…

For the dewpoint, wetbulb, and barometric scripts it looks like you set 2005 as your first year of climatedata files in the wxreport-settings.php file, but you have none until 2006.

It also appears that you do not have the $SITE[‘uomBaro’] = ’ inHg’; set in your settings.php file. This causes the script to assume your pressure is in mb instead of inches and displays the wrong scale.

Murry,

Another great piece of work!!

I am having one strange thing though, sometimes the detail buttons actually call up the dummary reports, i.e. if I go to the temperature details report and click the rain details button, the rain summary is what comes up. I must be missing something but can’t figure out where.

http://www.daltongeorgiaweather.com/wxtempdetail.php

Anyway, thanks again for all you hard work.

Murry,

My bad. I see now that some reports have the summary buttons as the “top” row and some have the summary buttons as the “bottom” row.

I could not duplicate this. On summary reports, the summary buttons are listed first then the detail buttons. On detail reports, the detail buttons are listed first and then the summary buttons. If you are switching back and forth between detail and summary reports it is easy to hit the wrong button if you are not paying attention. I suspect that is what happened.

Excellent Murry! Thank you for sharing all your hard work, great addition to my site http://www.medfieldweather.com/wxtempdetail.php .

I have made an update to the wxreportinclude.php file so that the buttons linking to other scripts would work properly for those unfortunate to be using IE7.

The zip file has been updated with the new version. But if you have already installed you may want to just install the attached version of the updated file. Rename from wxreportinclude.php.txt to wxreportinclude.php.

There are no user settings that need to be set in the file.

wxreportinclude.php.txt (4.52 KB)

Yes, that’s what was happening. I should have paid more attention!!

On the wide version of the templates, my temp details and degree days details aren’t showing “full width”. Can this be changed so they’re wider?

Thanks

When I viewed your pages, all of them displayed at full width when the wide version was selected.

They don’t show with the full width and they are left aligned.

I have the same problem with my page degree detail.

This appears to be an Internet Explorer only problem (what a surprise). It works properly in Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera.
I will see if I can come up with something for those that insist on using IE.

From your climatedataout files it appears you do not have a solar or uv sensor. If so, why are you displaying the the Sunshine Hours, UV, and Solar Energy reports?

I’m preparing for my new station (VP2+) that will arrive tomorrow. :wink:

But what is the diffrent between the degree detail page and the rest of the pages?

None of the others have this problem.

Murry, first of all Great Script, thanks for sharing! I am making several changes as I do not use the standard web page but I have the basics working, just have to clean up some of the validation errors (caused by my page not yours). Anyway as far as the ‘IE’ issue it seems that the buttons disappear (for the detail pages only) using IE but are OK in FF. Not sure if it is related just wanted to let you know. My pages can be viewed here…http://stillweather.com/wxtempsummary.php Keep in mind it is still a work in progress! Thanks again!

Regards,

Jack

It looks like this problem have something to do with the temperature pages.
I have this problem on both temperature detail and degree detail pages, (all the others is ok)

An update (Version 3.01) is available to fix the problem of the Temperature and Degree Day detail pages not displaying full width on Internet Explorer when wide view is selected. The problem on the temperature detail problem had actually been around since version 1.x. It was related to a colspan setting.

The barometer detail and summary pages were also updated to include today’s data if the $show_today is set to true.

Update can be downloaded from http://weather.wildwoodnaturist.com/downloads.php

Thanks Murry, that did fix the problem.

Then I have just one issue left, and that is the snow report.

I cant get yera 2009 to show up in the list.

I have all the files on the server.

I will include a fix for this in the next update. But in the meantime you can change the start date in your snow detail file from Jan 1, 2009 to Dec 31, 2008 and 2009 will then display.