Wind speed incorrect Weather Display V10.37L - SuSE 11.3

I am experiencing an issue with the wind speed (kmh) display in Weather Display program not matching the actual wind speed being recorded by my La Crosse 3600 (out by 3 times actual). All other data seems to be correct. I have been unable to set an offset within Offsets and initial rain option as I require a negative offset (-75%). I am using fetch3600 to communicate with my weather station. Any guidance will be appreciated, thanks.

make sure you select the correct windspeed units from the fetch3600 data in the weather station type setup
(i.e the units that the open3600.conf file is set to )

Thanks. I changed the open3600.conf file accordingly, however the wind speed became even higher, so I shall do a bit more fiddling with it. Cheers,

OK, did that with open3600.conf without success - I needed to # out the wind speed units line to prevent errors - readings of 258 km/h when actual was about 25 km/h for example. I have also tried various configurations within WD - Units & Other Settings, and also within Offsets & Initial Rain. I have succeeded in bringing the wind speed down to about 3 times actual which is much better than the crazy readings. I would like to get this right as I upload to a few sites and have needed to edit the data on those sites to correct. Any advice is most welcome. Thanks.

have you set the correct windspeed setting in weather station type setup?
m/s in the open3600.conf file is the default

I have km/h selected within open3600.conf (hashed # out at the moment) and cannot see within Weather Display - Control Panel - Station Type and Settings where I select wind speed setting under the La Crosse WS 3600 option or elsewhere within Station Type and Settings. Thanks,

I have made progress of sorts. I set the WS3600 weather station display wind speed to show as m/s, then set open3600.conf wind speed as m/s. I left the setting for windspeed in wdisplay at km/h and the result is close to accurate for the wind speed. Go figure, but it will do until I find the ‘real’ problem. Cheers.