Fast Secure Contact Form – PHP Script (new version)

[b]Fast Secure Contact Form

wxcontact.php.txt (2.83 KB)

Michael, I am running an older version of your script and this new version is very different. Is this a direct replacement? I suspect that I am way behind on updates and missed an important change.

This is a complete rewrite of the old stand alone contact.php with over 1 year of development.
It adds tons of new features.
You do not have to upgrade if you do not want any of the new features.

Mike

What would be required to switch to the new version? I seem to recall that the version I am running is integrated with the ajax template and there was at least on dir added with images.

It does not need any of the old files, you can install this one and test it on a new page, then replace your old contact page after you are sure it is working.

The old script had you install a folder called /captcha-secureimage/
and it had a contact.php or wxcontact.php with all the contact form code in it.

The new script has you install a library folder called /contact-files/ and only needs a few lines of code in the contact.php or wxcontact.php

There is a page you visit to install:
/contact-files/install/index.php

There is a page you visit to edit forms or change settings:
/contact-files/admin/index.php

I attached a new wxcontact.php file in the 1st post for Weather Display/PHP/AJAX Website Template users
The readme.txt will explain how to install or upgrade it on any PHP web site.

To uninstall the old contact.php version: delete the /captcha-secureimage/ folder and delete your old contact.php or wxcontact.php

[b]Version: 2.9.4

[b]Version: 2.9.8.1

I am unable to login to the admin page. Checked credentials and all is correct…

Also getting:

Could not read CAPTCHA token file.

Could be permissions…set all to 666 no help…

Add:
Had to change permissions on 2 files to get’er working…ctf_captcha.js (755) and fsc_form_gb.php (666). Once I changed those it worked…

Fast Secure Contact Form

[quote author=MCHALLIS link=topic=47320.msg403688#msg403688 date=1297838309]
Fast Secure Contact Form

Congrats Mike!!! :thumbright:

[quote author=MCHALLIS link=topic=47320.msg403688#msg403688 date=1297838309]
Fast Secure Contact Form

I need Help on this one.
Get this error message on install.

Warning: file_put_contents(/virtual/users/…-…/web/contact-files/settings/fsc_site.php) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /virtual/users/…-…/web/contact-files/contact-form.php on line 1860
Install completed successfully. Go to admin page.

My permissions are set at 755 for the contact-files, directory & subfolders.

Thanks

See this FAQ
http://www.fastsecurecontactform.com/error-permission-denied

E-rice seems to use the group permissions and not the owner. See my post above for changes I had to make to the original permissions in the package. Those 2 files were the only one’s I had to change to get things working on e-rice.

NorCalDan, I read your post didn’t realize you were e-rice.
MCHALLIS, Yes I read FAQ on permissions, was trying to avoid 777

The scripts CAPTCHA PHP Requirements Test, actually answered my question. Had to change the /captcha-temp/ directory to 0777. Everything now working ok. PS, the script really has a lot of nice features. :smiley: Understand why so popular.

Thanks for great script.

Hi Mike,
i would translate your great contact form in italian language using Poedit.
Should i translate all words in the Original String box? 8O 8O 8O

When i click to save button it shows the error like the image attachment.
If i would see how does it work what can i do?
Regards,

Alessandro

That error means you did not set your information about who the translator was.
Click on Catalog - Settings - Project Info
Fill in the blanks.

Anyone know what this error means on my contact page??
Warning: require(C:/Server/wdisplay/web/contact-files/contact-form-run.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\Server\wdisplay\web\contact.php on line 96

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘C:/Server/wdisplay/web/contact-files/contact-form-run.php’ (include_path=‘.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Server\wdisplay\web\contact.php on line 96

Fixed the above now I get this??

Warning: include(C:/Server/wdisplay/web/contact-files/contact-form-display.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\Server\wdisplay\web\contact-files\contact-form.php on line 997

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘C:/Server/wdisplay/web/contact-files/contact-form-display.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Server\wdisplay\web\contact-files\contact-form.php on line 997

files are missing, or not where they are supposed to be.
Here are the instructions: maybe you can double check that it is installed correctly
http://www.fastsecurecontactform.com/install-php-version

Here are the upgrade instructions if you want the latest version:
http://www.fastsecurecontactform.com/upgrade-php-version