WS-2010 Wireless Weather Staion

Am thinking of purchasing this unit, any comments, and does anybody know any dealers in Canada who want to make some money off me :smiley: was told to look at the WMR968 Cable Free Weather Station, to new to know the difference any help would be appreciated. :smiley: :smiley: Thanks guys :wink:
The Duck

Hehe, I can kinda answer that for you. I can five you a few good points and bad points for it if you want.

Good

[list][]Can have the sensors reasonable (100m) distance away frin the unit.
[
]Can have up to 16 seperate sensors.
[]Rather easy to set up. Plug it in and it goes…
[
]It can talk to the WS-2150 and WS-2000 range of sensors.
[/list:u]

Bad

[list][] If to far away the sensor will give strange readings or no reading at all.
[
] You need to have a WS-2020 indoor themometer to recieve barometer readings
[] Barometer readings are only in whole numbers which give rather jaggard graphs.
[
] Data is logged every 3 mins which can cause jaggard graphs when using 12 hour views. 24 hours and above looks decent though.
[*] The Datalogger can not recieve readings from the lux sensor that comes with the WS-2150. Therefore you need to use an extra sensor to get your solor reading.
[/list:u]

I hope that is usefull for you. I am in Australia so I can’t tell you where to buy it in Canada, however I did buy mine from the USA, IL. Who have been rather good to me.

Tucker

yeah, the biggest downfall is only ever 3 minute data updating
the wmr968 is every 15 seconds

can the the wmr968 beused with this at all do you know brian? or in conjunction with this?

no, the sensors , etc, are completly different…:frowning: