e-rice.net site/server listing

You can add mine also Mint www.victoriatxweather.com

Thanks, looks good, added :slight_smile:

Hi niko,

I am listed on Thyme

Added, thanks!

My site, www.wrightwoodweather.com, is on mint.

Added, thanks!

Hi Niko!
You can add me to Basil
http://localweatherplus.com

Thanks,
Brad

You can www.BarrowCountyWeather.com to the Basil list.

Thanks!

Al

Thank you both!

Interesting page design you have there BarrowCountyWeather.

Is it is Niko. Looks like Curly’s homepage. :wink:

Chuck

Good catch there Chuck :smiley:

As of 6:00pm EST, those on Parsley (67.15.56.128), sites are down for the count!! Seems to be related to those who are using the sql db (whos online script)

Just checked and as of 7:30 Pacific all servers appear to be up.

We went down a lot earlier than 6 pm, I was having problems at 10 am, my access log and error log got nuked at that time! #-o 8O Sent a ticket, haven’t heard back about that. :roll:

George

Should Marykirk weather still be listed?
I closed the station down when I moved but although closed e-rice is still hosting, but it is not an active upload now.

I’ll take it off, thanks for the reminder. Hope you are doing OK in your new location.

www.auburnweatherlive.com

Web Server: parsley ( 67.15.56.128 )

Thanks!!!

Looks good, added, thanks!

Received the following message from E-Rice today:

First of all, I'd like to apologise for the recent downtime affecting your websites. We discovered some hardware issues following the latest server crash, so we have decided to move all websites on Parsley to a new server as soon as possible. This will also mark the start of our long overdue system upgrade. :-)

The server move has been scheduled for this weekend. We plan to start on Saturday morning (Oct. 09 2010 @ 3:00am GMT), and will send you another notice before we start preparing the final backups for transfer.

The transfer procedure will not involve any downtime, please site back and relax while we work it out. However, please do check out your own websites afterwards and let us know in case of any problem. Also, for those websites requiring real-time updating, please be aware that, there will actually be two websites available at the same time during the move.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation concerning this matter.

Michael

#-o #-o #-o #-o

Guess this is the week of foul ups!!! That’s why my access and error logs went missing. :wink:

George