Labjack Setup

Hi All
Does anyone have any setup info on Labjack? I installed a new Labjack with temperature sensor and I can get a temp reading in WD 10.12r but the data receive light stops for about 20 seconds then starts up and runs for 10 seconds and then stops. Wd freezes for the 20 seconds then up dates and so on. Did I miss a box that need to be ticked? I did the setup, yes I have Labjack and Yes to temp/humid sensor. If I unplug cable from Labjack, WD update ok. Thanks Joe :frowning: :frowning:

I did the setup, yes I have Labjack and Yes to temp/humid sensor.
The yes, I have a Labjack Tem/Humid sensor is what is causing the problem. I am assuming that you are running a Temp only sensor on the Labjack unit. I had the same problem when I first installed my Labjack with just a regular temp sensor. If you set the option back to no, you should have no lock up problems. The temparature reading will appear as an extra dial. Windy would be able to answer exactly what the I have a Labjack Temp/Humid sensor option is for.

Thanks Shadow it works great. I was going nuts trying different thing. Thanks Joe :smiley: :smiley:

actualy, yes, thats a wrong label
it should just apply to having a humidity sensor (with your labjack) or not