1-wire solar stuck at 0 **FIXED**

I updated from build 7 to 14 the other day and now at night when the value goes to “0” it gets stuck there. When morning comes, I have to restart WD to get it to get any readings. i know theres been alot of posting about 1-wire lately, but wasnt sure where to post this, so i just started my own. Thanks, Mark.

By chance, does anyone have a copy of 10.37P build 7 I could get? Thanks.

Check with Bob at Jaxweather. He usually has the earlier versions achieved. I just checked and I have versions back to 2001, but the later builds of 1037P I just installed and didn’t save - dumber and dumber. #-o

Good luck

Cheers

:smiley:

MikeyM

I checked Bob’s site, but he doesnt have it either. Thanks for trying though.

Version 6 OK

that should work. thank you. can you email it to me? email is in my profile.

Je trouve pas votre Email
I do not find your Email

Serge

click on the email envelope in my post, its next to the globe for my website.

Afflicted, I do not find your Email

PM sent to you

oK

Hi Mark,

I have build 07 but your email is hidden in your profile.

I am on build 14 and don’t have any issues with the 1-wire solar sensor yet. It is chugging along.

–Stan Y.
Maui, Hawaii

oops #-o its now visible. Id like a copy of that if you dont mind, Thanks.

Probl

thats

Hi Mark,

Just tried to send you the full WD 10.37p Build 07 but your host did not accept the large file. I am now trying the zip file and hope it goes through, if not let me know how else to get it to you.

–Stan Y.
Maui, Hawaii

the zip file should go. if not, you could upload the file to your site and send me a link to that file, that way would work for sure. I’ll be home from work in about 45 mins or so to check my email. thanks

Hi Mark,

Looks like the zip file made it so far. If not, I will try to figure out how to put that file on the host that I am using for you to FTP the file. I have not done that so it might prove interesting or challenging.

Hope that you got the zip file.

Catch you later. I have to leave shortly and should be back in about 7 hours or so.

–Stan Y.
Maui, Hawaii

ok thanks. ill let you know if i got it.

I got the file and got it loaded now. I’ll find out tomorrow morning if that did the trick. Thanks again.