Dailyhighlow Chart

For some reason my Dailyhilow chart always shows yesterdays data from one time. Usually 00:05AM and never changes during the day. See example below. I get the same reading on the web as well as on my WD View DaiylyHiLowReadings screen.

http://www.mauzeynet.com/newweather/images/dailyhighlowbaroetc.gif

Any Idea’s

Jeff-

I have the same station as you, this relates to all the problems with the date roll over change. You know how you are getting double data on the NOAA reports? This is part of the same problem. Brian is aware of this.

Ryan

hi
humm, i thought i had stopped that, but yes, its related to the double time issue…i.e the daily reset is being done 2x
i will try and look at completly revamping this time handling of the data (all the data arrives at once every 5 minutes (i.e 5 lots of data, 1 minute logged interval)…and maybe go back to the way it used to be

Brian,

Isn’t there a way to throw out repeated minutes during any given hour. You know, sort of a quick query aproach every time you finish downloading from the data logger. It seems there are hundreds of repeating and out of order minutes each day.

Thanks.

i have finally fixed the repeating time entries in the log file for the w2010 type data logger (and for the ws2500 station in a new zip version)
i revamped the whole procedure, and did a good soak test too!
in 10.10t

I will try it out and let you know Brian.

Looks good so far. I see the numbers are all going in the right direction :smiley:

Thanks,

good news!
i just had to think and think about the best way to tackle it
then actualy sit and do it (but its like an artist looking at a blank canvas: where do you start)…
and even though i was full of the cold, 3 hours later i had it perfected (after lots of testing and fine tuning)
thanks for sticking by me,on know this has been a very old problem