Data on Main screen graph and WXNow.txt not updating

I’m running 10.10.o without a wx station.
Using Metar download for data.
Metars are downloading ok, and the numerical data of the left side of the main screen is updating correctly, but the the graphs on the right side is only showing updates for wind speed, all others are stuck where they were about a week or two ago.

I am also producing a wxnow.txt file, and it is not getting updated either, although it is creating a new one at the specified interval.

The only thing I recall messing with around the time it quit, was I turned on the option to create the raw.txt file. I have since turned that option off.

hi
what do you have ticked in the ftp download/metar setup?

Set to download every 10 min
Metar to download - KBNW.TXT

Items ticked:
Use this metar for local sky /icon conditions KBNW.TXT
Use this metar to update WD’s data
Use the metar to update WD’s main weather condition report

Metar switch is “ON”
FTP download switch is “ON”

This thread may help.
http://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php?topic=4125.0
My graphs update but only whenever the METAR data changes.

also make sure the main internet switch is ON and that the weather station type is set as stationless
try that latter?
also, metars generaly only update every hour or some every 30 minutes, or if the weather is bad, or changing alot, more often

I am running stationless, Internet switch is on. Metar does get downloaded, all values are udpated correctly on the left side of the main screen, ONLY the wind speed is updated on the graphs on the right side, plus the WXNOW.txt file is created with wrong data. wxnow.txt is being created at regular intervals, only with the wrong data (which matches the incorrect graph on the right side of the main screen)

For example, the graph shows a temp of 37.4 (where it’s been stuck for a week or so) and the numerical data on the left shows a temp of 78.8F, which is correct.

I was going to try and attach a screen shot of the main screen, but can’t figure out how to do it.