Max temp reset

Hi Brian,

The max temp won’t reset anymore at midnight, this is the second day I have to do it manually. Also the max gust won’t reset. When I click “do daily reset now” everything is fine.

Greetz,

Koen

well, no other reports, and nothing changed in the program…
check under view, program error log for any errors.
it should say, doing the daily reset, and then then day it is done…

its been ok for me.

It says nothing, the list is empty…

humm, thats odd…
it should say that it has reset the daily temperature and reset the daily rain

what hour do you have set to do the daily reset in the units setup?

Both daily high/low and rain are set to 0 which means they have to reset at midnight. When I go to the programerror log file, the last time it was modified indicates 0:02 on today (but is empty).

in setup under values reset time option which one is ticked.

Today everything worked fine. All values where reset at midnight. I rebooted my PC every night automatically at 0:05. Yesterday I changed that to 1:20. Maybe that may caused the problem.

hi
yes, that will be related,as data like the daily hi/lo is only saved every 10 minutes, i.e at 10 minutes past the hour…i.e the reboot at 5 minutes past would have been before the data was saved

also, did you see in the latest beta version, i have windspee increase offset for a certain wind direciton range added? (i.e for if your anenometer is sheltered from a certain wind direction

Yes I saw, good idea to add that availability.

Greetz,

Koen

Interestingly enough, my WD setup isn’t resetting gusts or high temps either! Mine is supposed to reset at 12:01 a.m. each evening, which it appears to do, but the values are not reset…

Hmm…

maybe its becuase you have it set to use the maximum gust from the ultimeter, via the complete record mode?

When I first got my Ultimeter 2100 I was using the complete record mode for the serial port. I had some strange results with the max and min. wind & temps. I switched to data logging mode and I am much happier with the results.

I have both an 800 and 2100 Ultimeter running in the Complete Record Mode and haven’t had any spikes, although it kinda scares me to say so. That’s good because I need the Complete Record Mode for other applications.

If you’re using an Ulitmeter you might be a ham. Any RF floating around?

I didn’t have spikes. I had a problem with times that highs & lows happened. I think it had to do with the complete record mode would have the max & min temp and wind from the Ultimeter but WD wasn’t getting data every second. I would have a max gust today of 25 mph at 11:06 am and max gust this hour of 22 at 11:05. By going to the data loggermode WD gets updated every second and gets all the info from the Ultimeter and their data matches.