You can add a header and footer html code

Sorry chaps, it’s been a long day at work so haven’t had a chance to respond. Perhaps it would help if I describe how WDL works a bit more. When you go to a web page with WDL 3 things have to happen, it has to load the actual WDL swf file - you know this has happened when the loading bar gets to 100% on the very first screen. It then has to load the wdlconfig.xml file. It knows where this is because it’s in the same location as the clientraw file. Once this loads successfully it then knows what it’s about and consequently can load the clientraw file. Whilst it’s attempting to load the wdlconfig.xml file it will show ‘Configuring’. It will do this for up to 30 seconds before timing out. If it thinks it’s managed to load the xml file it will read the settings. If the serial number is wrong then it displays the serial number error. Whilst loading the clientraw file it displays ‘Loading data’ and it will do this for an indefinite period. As long as it can read the clientraw file at least once the display will appear. If it can’t read it subsequently it doesn’t matter - it just means the display won’t change.

If you’re still with me I suspect the problems are because it (the client ie web browser) is not loading thexml file or it’s getting corrupted somewhere - hence the error. You say you have a long configuring phase which seems to imply difficulty with the xml file.

Now I'm getting the "Configuring" followed by the "Serial Number Error" even from the authors web page at
I also get the same from Windy's web page.

I reckon this is the key. I haven’t been at home today and my site was OK this afternoon as I checked. Plus the fact that others can view it seems to imply it’s most likely to be a local problem to your browser, perhaps a combination of security settings, cache, proxy, firewall etc,?