webcam

Anyone available to verify my webcam is working?

www.thanko.info/webcam.php

Tim its working but a dark snowy picture. Time is right

Edit FF wants me to update my adobe software

Brad

It’s dark now, but the image is there. Also got a pop-up warning from the page…

Tim,

I got a nice image from here after the FF pop up warning that Dan mentioned.

• Jim

Haven’t been able to find a solution for the popup. Seemed to happen after a flash upgrade.

Thanks for checking. Seems like everywhere I am these days (Ohio, Wisconsin, office, home) I can’t see the web cam. :frowning:

using IE7. The pop-up said needed new flash update. I installed the update. But when I closed out of your site, it asked again to install the update.

Mark

Worked for me :slight_smile:

Works 100% for me, FF blocked the popup… :slight_smile:

Using IE7. I can see the web cam working. The trees are moving. But every time I open your site a pop up wants me to install Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.22.87. I installed it the first time I went. And I opened flash and it is indeed version 10.0.22.87.

IE7 is blocking the popup but it still shows at the top of the screen asking if I want to let it go.

Mark

works for me on FF!

Josh

Hi all
Work and to me very well
But this pop -up appear together with your camera site
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Bump…

I have been gone so much and the latest version of AVG Antivirus messed up my weather PC.

Could someone verify the live stream for me?

www.thanko.info/webcam.php

Tim,

When I try it, it asks me to install the Adobe Flash player which I then did. When I tried again, it asked me to install again. Not sure what that all means, but I’m not seeing the stream.

• Jim

Getting the samething here.

How about this one?

www.thanko.info/webcam_test.php

Tim,

The jump to the Flash download is gone now, but still no cam for me. That’s in both FF and IE.

• Jim

exactly the same for me

Brad

I may have found the issue. Check again please…

Thanks, guys. It is appreciated.

Sorry Tim still the same for me

Brad

Either of these?

www.thanko.info/webcam_test.php