Live from Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I worked on WDL integration into my website for the last couple of days and now see the result:
meteo.janspruijt.nl

Suggestions/criticism always welcome!

Cheers,
Jan

It looks fine, although the blue is a little (too) violent for my taste.
I never knew though that Mt. Cook was that close to Eindhoven :wink:.
How come your local time is 3 hours behind Paris time?

It looks fine, although the blue is a little (too) violent for my taste.
In my opinion too, but it belongs to the design ;-) Maybe I'll make it a more grey gradient or something...
I never knew though that Mt. Cook was that close to Eindhoven Wink.
My meteo site is part of my normal site, so that's why these pics are in the header ;).... However, if you think of the moon as far away, Mt. Cook is pretty close...
How come your local time is 3 hours behind Paris time?
Don't know why you would think that, as my local time is exactly the same as Paris.... Maybe your French time-source has set his watch 3 hours ahead ;-)

Just have a look to the left of your posts :wink:.

hmmm… you’re right! However, I really can’t find the setting on this forum to change this, so I’ll just leave it this way :wink:

Jan,

Profile > Look and layout preferences > Put “3” at time offset

Site ziet er goed uit! Succes!

Your site looks good!

Regards/Groeten,
Kees.

Jan, Can I ask, what programming language is being used to generate the site? The WDL is imbedded in your page, this is something I am trying to do. I’m using FrontPage for my site work and it can generate ASP or HTML files. I tried using an “include” but get the standard error message about Flash. Going direct to the subdirectory with the WDL files it works OK.

Thanks,
Walt

Hi Walt,

I’m using wordpress, but embedding a flash-page is more simple than that, just use an iframe, such as:

Cheers,
Jan

Well, sure looks good to me.

Do you give lessons?

Ed

I can give you tips, that’s for sure :wink: If you want to install wordpress, it’s actually very easy. See some instruction video’s here: wordpress step by step guide - Google Zoeken

Cheers!
Jan