1-Wire Again

OK, I have read many posts on the 1-wire system. From what I understand, WD has the drivers built in. Do not install the 1-wire viewer.

But when I plug my DS9490R# USB adapter, with 4 1-wire temp sensors, into the weather computer. It does not know what to do with it. No drivers installed? I’m running 37N build 27

Mark

OK I found the drivers in the system32/drivers so now windows can see teh 1-wire. Now if I don’t install the viewer how do I know the comm port that it is using?

Mark

you do need to install the drivers/1 wire viewer
the problem was with older dll files being in the WD folder ,that was all

Thank you

I’ll get that installed this AM

Mark

Got it working Thank you Brian.

But the temp is different from the 1-wire viewer and WD. The viewer says 69.8 and WD says 81.7 ?? The temp sender is on the pool main drain line. And I know that the pool is about 70 right now. Wish it was 81 :slight_smile: So what do I have set wrong this time? :frowning:

Mark

The pool temp can be seen here. http://www.burgus.org/wxsponsor.php I put it here because no one ever looks at this page :slight_smile:

Mark

The 81.7 must be some sort of dummy number. The pool came up 4 degrees today. So it seems that WD is not getting the right number?

Mark