ajax dashboard issue

Anyone else seeing this on there php page wxindex.php?

Wind Chill
Current: 48.9

Its in ajaxWDwx.js

Looks like your clientraw.txt file already includes the units of measure … if you cant turn it off look in the ajaxWDwx.js file for the appropriate windchill setting and delete the "+ uomTemp "

cheers

Im getting it too. it must have happend in the last WD update. Im running B-26

Current: 58.8

Well i looked hi and low in the file for the "+ uomTemp " in the windchill area i have:
// WindChill
windchill = convertTemp(clientraw[44]);
set_ajax_obs(“ajaxwindchill”,windchill.toFixed(1) + uomTemp);
windchillmin = convertTemp(clientraw[78]);
set_ajax_obs(“ajaxwindchillmin”,windchillmin.toFixed(1) + uomTemp);
windchillmax = convertTemp(clientraw[77]);
set_ajax_obs(“ajaxwindchillmax”,windchillmax.toFixed(1) + uomTemp);

But there is no tag in there for yesterdays windchill!

I have attached where the setting is for units used. Or you can go into the ajaxdashboard.php and find this line

Yesterday: <?php echo $minchillyest; ?>

This is how I have mine because I was getting the same problem. Your’s should have . $uomTemp after the $minchillyest.
I hope this helps out.

Chuck

Yea that fixed it, thanks!

Well upgraded to the newer ver of the script and now it is back again.

Current: 82.9

In the same area you will have one for the heat index as well. Here is what mine looks like. Sorry forgot to mention it previously.

Current: <?php echo $heati; ?> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Today: <?php echo $maxheat; ?>  <?php echo fixup_time($maxheatt); ?> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yesterday: <?php echo $maxheatyest; ?>

Chuck

These are the only ones i have issues with:

Current:

<?php echo $windch . $uomTemp; ?>

Today:

<?php echo $minwindch . $uomTemp; ?> 

<?php echo " at " . fixup_time($minwindcht); ?>

Yesterday:

<?php echo strip_units($minchillyest) . $uomTemp; ?>

Also took notice when it uses the new record high or low the page will not pass the WC3 XHTML 1.0 Transitional gives one error Line 205, Column 47: required attribute “alt” not specified

After taking a bare testtags file and starting to add everything back into it. Could it be that a few scripts are all using the same tags in the file or does that not matter on that issue like hilo and the new ajax-dashboard.php have alot of the same tags in there.

According to your temps it should be the heat index you are looking at abaldish.

Chuck

Yea in the heat index area is where i mean that it is doing that at.

That is where i was trying it with and without the tag.

What I posted below is for the heat index. This is how I have mine and I have all single

Thanks chuck i removed the . $uomTemp from the area’s that where showing the F, and didn’t notice that the new script has for cold and heat. So i have to wait for it to cool down and see what those ones do.

and i was pulling those out of the cold, and could not figure out what it was. then walked away for about 10 to 15 mins, seen you message went in and didn’t see the same thing, went down the page a bit and there was the heat. DUH!

It took me a while to find it as well. Did the same thing you did as well. :wink:

Chuck