FireFox, IE7 and IE8 Ajax Issue!

Ok here is the small problem i am seeing for some odd reason. on the wxindex.php when looking at it with firefox it updates the ajax part of it every 5 seconds like i want it to. But with using IE7 or IE8 it always says:
6:50pm - next update at 7:00pm - updated 12 sec ago and the timer keeps climbing. But with firefox it is working like a charm. Any idea’s on this problem? Also i did update the ajaxgizmo.js and ajaxWDwx.js files and still the same problem with IE7 and IE8.

Thanks.

I sat there and watched your site for about 5 mins, and it never missed a single update. Looks fine to me. Im using IE7.

You may have to do a shift-reload of your page in the browser to make sure it has gotten the updated JavaScripts … the browsers tend to cache JavaScripts.

The scripts are working fine for me in IE8 Native and Compatibility modes and FF 3.0.8

Best regards,
Ken

Ok has to be something on my computer that is not working correctly, Did a cache cleanup on IE8 and also did a refresh and still i get the waiting game. guess i will have to delete all the plugin’s in IE and let them grab them off the net when i come across something that needs a plugin. Weird. I did use the computer that is running IE7 where it is putting everything on the net, and that one does the same thing on that one also.

thanks.

Just try holding down the shift key while selecting reload for the page… that causes the browser to reload the scripts and images from the website.

Tried the shift key and no go, still same thing.

Works good here with IE7 and Firefox 3.0.8

Chuck

Ok found the problem, seem for some reason it would work for you but now here, do i had to load the new ajaxWDwx.js and the old one and make sure the settings matched. and there where 2 that where out of wack. Of course using that file in different directory’s will drive you nuts by the way. But all fixed now.