RSS from CWOP or APRSWXNET or MADIS

Hi,

I’m trying to complete a project which involves pulling weather data via RSS or XML from a CWOP weather station or APRSWXNET or MADIS for display on a custom site. I can find loads of information about uploading data but I’m finding it very difficult to find information about downloading data. Any tips or advice would be appreciated or if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks a lot
Cheers
Emma :wink: :wink:

It might be helpful to provide a link to an example RSS feed you are talking about. I was not aware that station data was available from CWOP via RSS feeds. I see a page that has RSS info on it, but it doesn’t appear to be a complete list.

Also, what have you already tried to use in this area so that we know where you are coming from?

This post most likely belongs in the Creating Weather Web Sites topic instead of here though.

The site that I mentioned above is only a New Site Announcement RSS feed.

It is stated as:

You can also subscribe to an RSS feed to tell you when new stations come online in this area. Choose either within 100 miles or 250 miles . For stations covered by your Forecast Office: Las Vegas (VEF),San Diego (SGX),Phoenix (PSR) .