Hmm, what have you been doing on your keyboard...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3505414.stm

what about all the good bacteria that is killed by disenfectant?
i.e the bacteria that grows back …the population will become out of balance, and so you could do more harm than good
main thing is keep your fingers out of your nose, eyes , and ears

main thing is keep your fingers out of your nose, eyes , and ears

Well there goes all my fun … :smiley:

they say that the locals here have big nostrils because they have big fingers LOL

That’s funny … :lol:

apologies to anyone who takes offence
re my statements on bateria, etc…thats just my opinion, but i do microbiology papers

I could never put my FINGER on it, but I always had a strong desire
to take my keyboard and mouse into the shower with me.

Now I know why.

Don’t shower alone, especially at work. Bring a keyboard.
Also, it is better to eat your lunch on a toilet seat than to put it on your desk.

Once again, there is no end to what can be learned on “Chatter”

Herb

I am so sorry, I held my tongue for nearly a day, but I can’t any longer. Yes I am going with the obvious, crude 'R" joke. :frowning: :cry: IF YOU HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN HAVE THEM LOOK AWAY!
“My keyboard needs cleaning and is covered with thousands of microscope organsims for a different reason”
:oops:

Also, it is better to eat your lunch on a toilet seat than to put it on your desk.
So in the Sienfeld episode, where George took that art book into the bathroom at the bookstore, he was actually doing the correct thing.

Buford Picklefeather

of course, you notice, I am staying out of this thing. Dang, dropped my PB&J sandwich on the keyboard. Come here fido, lick my sandwich clean , yep it’s wholesome again.

:wink:

Vergil:
strange, I am not seeing that here
Can you post a screen shot?
thanks

Vergil: strange, I am not seeing that here Can you post a screen shot? thanks

NO. Based on your current avatar you’re far too young to see such things :lilangel:

[quote=“windy”]what about all the good bacteria that is killed by disenfectant?
i.e the bacteria that grows back …the population will become out of balance, and so you could do more harm than good

I vote for the PB&J sandwich on the keyboard.

PB & J sounds like it would be too low in bacteria. Why not just eat the keyboard and get a proper dose of bacteria?

Since this thread has become somewhat tacky (pun intended) I thought I would just add this item which has me lost for words (not a common occurence) http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=1598&u=/fwd/unwired&printer=

You’re right, it is tacky

I am going to put on my pants and go home.

I am scared I won’t be able to “preform”. There is a big mouth, just siting there. That is a lot of pressure. And frankly, I don’t think I can ever call a urninal sexy :cry:

Buford Picklefeather

Vergil:
Its hard…when I cant duplicate it.
Where abouts are you looking?
I must be blind I guess.

Vergil: Its hard....when I cant duplicate it. Where abouts are you looking? I must be blind I guess.
? I am confused.....

i am actualy being funny, its my sick sense of humour:
i.e i am replying as if its a bug thread…

i think you missed it!

ts my sick sense of humour:
Thats not sick, you haven't seen some of my post I guess :wink:
i think you missed it!
ummm..........It was late at night, yea that is my excuse. :D