wxraindetail.php add-on page for WD-AJAX-PHP-USA

Thanks again kevin, I got it all done, found the problem too. umask setting got changed in an update on my ftp server.

May you please let me know how to modify it to get the raindetail in mm.

Perhaps I’m blind, but I can’t find this. Furthermore I’m not an expert in programming.

Regards

Jose

Hello jose…

Try this…

Open your wxraindetail.php file and edit the 2 lines I circled in RED in the image.

just simply change the “in”…TO “mm”

like this:

’ in‘; edited for mm to this> ’ mm’;

rain.jpg

That worked. Thanks a lot. I realy was blind. #-o

Regards

Jose

Hello Jose…

where is your wxraindetail.php page located?

I would like to view it please.

Your Welcome…Chris

I had to move from the test site.

You find it here now: http://www.skytower.org/wetter/wxraindetail.php

Regards

Jose

Hello …

If anyone is wondering what I did to make my “Other Years Box” of the wxraindetail.php, to display where it is displaying on my own raindetail page here:

http://www.gateway2capecod.com/raindetail.php

It was just a matter of simply moving the line within the wxraindetail.php file that reads:

Weather Detail Rain Reports

TO where it is in my image below.

The image below also shows on top…how the “other years box” Normally looks, and then the second image below that shows how it will look afterwards by moving the "

Weather Detail Rain Reports

" line. The bottom part of the image shows where the line gets moved to.

I personally think it looks better like this, but the choice is up to you to decide if you want to move your’s.

…Chris

As I said, I’m a newbie in coding.

First: How may I resize the table a bit?

Second: Is it possible to only show the date and not year 2009? (see attachment)
(Found that here:)

// Display options for each available year from array
foreach($years_available as $value) {
    echo "\t\t\t\t\t\t" . 
        '<option value="' . $value . '">  ' . $value . 
        ' </option>' . "\n";                        
} ?>

Future Suggestion: We have Totals, perhaps it is possible to implement a Total for rain days?

I personally think it looks better like this, but the choice is up to you to decide if you want to move your's.

I changed that, think it looks a bit better for me. Thank you.

Regards

Jose

year.PNG

Hi All,

Getting my Rain Detail chart up and working, somewhat. Got the January and February 2009 data working but I cannot get the data for March working for some reason. URL www.dwayneyamato.com/wx/raindetail.php.

Hope that someone will be able see what I could do to solve my issue for this month.

Chris of gateway2capecod was able to solve most of my issues with this chart and he may find a solution also.

Thanks for any assistance.

–Stan Y.
Maui, Hawaii

Are you having dailynoaareport.htm uploaded? That does the current month readings.

Hi folks

Thanks a lot Kevin, great job, well done, i got mine working here
http://www.northantsweather.com/wxraindetail.php

I aint feeling 100% tonight so i will have a look at the colour scheme tomoz
but i aint 100% sure why it didnt follow my template scheme thought, but i am
going to go bed and hopefully someone will spoon feed me the info by the time
wake up, hopefully feeling a tad better, i dare say its just a class or 2 i need to
change? Anyway, thanks again Kevin, bedtime now :frowning:

Hello Bashy…

To get the chart, to match the colors on your site…you need to edit your wxraindetail.css file in a few places.

Get Well Soon!!..Chris

Thanks Kevin for another great script! Got it working here:

http://www.weerstationlangerak.nl/wdajax/wxraindetail.php

:D/

Hello Stan…

I checked your server and you had a “dailyreport.htm” file there, but not a “dailynoaareport.htm” …Recheck your setting for the daily upload of that file, and then maybe recreat a new March2009 file and then upload that.

In the wxraindetail.css file look for the snippet:

#rain table { [b][color=red]width: 100%;[/color][/b] border-collapse: collapse; }

change the width to whatever you want. You can use a percentage or a fixed amount like 600px;

Hi All,

Got the Chart working for March. I had turned the “dailynoaareport.htm” upload off because I was doing the other months manually. Turned it back on and March started to show data. Now I will have to do the manual “stuff” for the last two years.

Thanks again for the assistance.

–Stan Y.
Maui, Hawaii

In the wxraindetail.css file look for the snippet:

#rain table {
width: 100%;
border-collapse: collapse;
}

change the width to whatever you want. You can use a percentage or a fixed amount like 600px;

Well, that changes the widht. What about the height? I tried to put this in but it is not working.

Regards

Jose

css-files for the template

css-addition.zip (9.05 KB)

This is not an image.

If you want the height adjusted, you will need to reduce the font size and perhaps adjust line-height as well.

Thank you very much. That works perfectly.

Now I only have to look what is with the f**** toparrow.

Regards

Jose