Page Layout Help Needed

Look at my home page http://www.cavecountryweather.com/index.php in full screen. Typically my WDL takes up enough room so that everything from “Forecast” to the “Current Conditions” stays to the right of it. Then I would like the “Fun Facts” section to start below WDL. The trouble is, the forecasts are different lengths. If they are longer, the “Current Conditions” is moved below WDL. If they are shorter, “Fun Facts” gets split with some to the right of WDL and the rest below.

How can I keep the sections where I like them? I assume tables, but I am not that good with them yet. :?

Tables would be one way. Making that column via CSS would be another (float: right).

You are making a pretty wide page for some visitors though. While I’m sure that many viewing the forum are using 1050px or wider browser windows, I would imagine that a lot of your visitors are not.

That is a concern of mine. I would like it to work on non-wide screens also. (like mine at work). Generally speaking it does “self adjust” as is. Maybe if the “Fun Facts” section could me kept below WDL, the other area will take care of it’s self as needed.

By the way. I like the “Fun Facts” code. Thanks. =D>

Well I think I figured out the tables and got things where they are supposed to be. :smiley: The only thing I couldn’t get is the font of the “fact”. It is in bold & I would like it the same as the forecast. Where is this controlled?