Warmest night -50.0 °C on 21/12/2008

Wonder if anybody can shed any light on this, just noticed on my trends page http://www.newquayweather.com/wxtrends.php the

Warmest night -50.0

You can change it by going to Action>Enter All-Time Extreme Records. There are three places at the top to check you want to check the month to date. It is second one down on the #2 page. You would have to put what day the warmest night was and put it in the empty block. Make sure the use F is unchecked. Those readings are reset at 600 am in the morning, so you would use that time. Then you need to put what date it was and the click on view changes to make sure the changes took and the click OK to save it. I hope this helps.

Chuck

which version of WD?
is it a recent version?
there was a version where that value was wrongly set first time use

Brian,

Just checked his sight and he is using 10.37N bld 00.

Chuck

Thanks windy and Chuck, you are indeed correct using 10.37N bld 00, been using within a day or 2 being released.

Have looked at the page to alter and I see how to change but but how do I work out my warmest night for the month ?
Thanks
Phil

Edit
Sorted I down loaded the backup done on server by a cron task twice a day and extracted the ’ trends-inc.html ’ and got the info from that.