How to config a bridge with VirtualVP ITS WORKING!

Or can’t it be done? I want to test a weather program on a extra computer that I have on my network so I been trying to make a bridge from the computer that has VirtualVP on it. and I am getting no place. Can someone give me a hand at doing this? Or am I doing something that can’t be done??

Thanks!!

Not sure but I think you want to access VVP from another PC on the same local Lan. If so make sure you have VVP configured to use TCP/IP the simply point the other PC at the TCP/IP connection. If this other PC needs to access VVP by a serial port the you need something like Lantronix Redirector to create a virtual Com port connected via TCP/IP.

Stuart

I have Lantronix installed on the computer with the program that I want to work with VVP I thought on the first window were it says redirect com port X I put in a IP address in the VVP setup but it still will not work…

I will work on it some more

Thanks!

I got it working!!!..I think…I will have to watch it a bit…I LOVE this VVP program!!!

Welcome back Fox Of The Wind :smiley:

Was I gone? OH you must be talking about when I changed my ID?? Yes…I thought it was good but…It did not have the same ring like this one…

Thanks

:slight_smile:

Exactly!

For some reason the other one always made me think of tailfins :lol:

It did? LOL ok

Back to the fifties :lol:

150px-57_Fireflite.jpg

That is NEAT!!! I would LOVE to have a car like that!!!

I better stop this thread (or move it to chater) LOL!!

That’s a Dodge DeSoto I think…if I remember correctly. You almost had to have a telescope to see the road over the hood. :smiley: and forget about trying to parallel park it.

Yep, that’s the connection. They don’t make 'em like that any more.

Wonder if that is how my town was named? I wonder???

No…It was named after the spanish explorer De Soto…(I will just say it was named after the car) :smiley:

So probably was the car… :slight_smile: LOL