All time records

I’m still having problems with the coldest and warmest night time readings. When I try to reset these they simply go to -50 deg and 50deg.

Also my October warmest and coldest records are showing in the all time records as opposed to the October records.

Can anyone help me with this.

the values only get calculated and set at either 6am or 6pm

Since I have been having so many problems with 2006 data, I decided to remove the data and log files for 2006. I ran the new sequence for converting log files. But my all time records still show 2006? What do I need to do to get this data out of there?

Mark

I understand this but these two figures never change. The 50 values are set when I do a manual reset

Burgus, you would first need to clear out those wrong values (under action, reset selected all time records)

Willowbarn0, is WD running all the time?
when you do a manual reset, it will stay until 6am or 6pm
also, which is showing 50 exactly?

I did this

under action, reset selected all time records
and every thing looks much better. But now there are some weird records for this month? It seems October wants to take over :slight_smile:

These are all wrong and I’m guessing the “normal” way to reset them does not work.

Warmest Day (6AM - 6PM)
Warmest Night (6PM - 6AM)
Coldest Day (6AM - 6PM)
Coldest Night (6PM - 6AM)
Highest October Temperature
Lowest October Temperature
Highest Daily Wind Run
Highest Monthly Precipitation
Highest Precipitation Rate
Consecutive Days With > .01 Precipitation
Consecutive Days Without Precipitation
Highest Solar Radiation
Highest UV Index

Highest August Temperature 93.9 2008 But was really August 7th 2007 95.9

Highest September Temperature 93.9 2007 But was really Sept 4th 2007 94.2

Mark

could you post a screen shot of what you see?

http://www.burgus.org/wxrecords.php

Mark

Hi,
I seem to have started something here. To answer, No it is not running all the time . I run in the morning first thing and then again in the evening.

When I do the manual reset this is through (action reset all time records when you physically see the setting change to 50 or -50 I do believe this is a program malfunction.

Also, why do the October warmest and coldest temperatures show under ALL TIME RECORDS. and not THIS MONTH. Surely under All time records this should show what is ALL TIME.

WD needs to be running all the time to calculate those warmest/coldest values

Just jumping in a bit here,

That the program sets it the WARMEST temp to -50 (notice the negative value) and the COLDEST temp to +50 (notice the positive value) is not a malfunction.

That is simply to make sure that any new/forthcoming record will be registered.

Best Regards,
Martin

Burgus, you will need to wait for 6am or 6pm for those warmest/coldest day values to get calculated and set

I realize that it needs to cycle one time to get going. But it is not showing any previous dates. I can tell you from fact that we have had a couple of warmer/cooler days/nights before today :slight_smile:

And what happened to these dates?

How does the solar records get reset?
And the Wind Run?
And some of the perspiration records are right and some are just the last 24 hours?

Thanks for looking at this.

Mark

Have done this but with no avail. I program has been running 2 hours before 6pm and 2 hours after 6pm but still the warmest night is -50 and the coldest day is 50
Regards

Burgus, the warmest day/coldest night calculations are not done (at the moment) from the convert logfile to data file
so if you had reset those values, then they will not get re calculated via the conversion

Burgus, the warmest day/coldest night calculations are not done (at the moment) from the convert logfile to data file so if you had reset those values, then they will not get re calculated via the conversion
How do I do it?

And what about these items?

How does the solar records get reset?
And the Wind Run?
And some of the perspiration records are right and some are just the last 24 hours?

Thank you for helping
Mark

as I posted, at the moment, those warmest day/coldest night calculations are not done from the log to data conversion

re your last question, when you say they should be such and such, where are you getting those values that it should be from?
(if those values are not in the logfile then it will not get picked up)

as I posted, at the moment, those warmest day/coldest night calculations are not done from the log to data conversion
I take it then there is no way to get those values.

I get those values from the climate reports.
http://www.burgus.org/wxclimate.php

Mark

I take it then there is no way to get those values.
as per my post above, not at the moment
I get those values from the climate reports.
that report is not showing the warmest day/coldest night (12 hour average) info