Initialized at time not updating

I’m very, very new to WxSim, and have set it up to generate automated forecasts, but the time of the forecast is never getting updated. It always says 12.00.

Are you running wxsimate first so that it store the downloaded & local data and then running wxsim?

I have schedules set up in both wxsim and wxsimate. At the moment it’s set for every hour while I’m testing. For these schedules to run, do I need to have both wxsim and wxsimate open, or does wxsimate run at schedule? That may be the problem that I only have wxsim open, and not wxsimate. I’ll try it with both running.

Unless you have both wxsim & wxsimate setup to start with a scheduler then they have to be open.
wxsimate has to run first to it can collect the downloaded & local data then save it. Then wxsim will run and use the saved data from wxsimate.
Here’s THREAD about how to setup the scheduler so you can leave both in full auto mode.

Thanks I got it working.y the way I stumbled accross your weather site when I was going through my web stats and checking my google ranking for some keyword or another, and your site was listed next to mine. I really like your time lapse webcam videos. What do you create them with?

Good to see that you have got WxSim working… :wink:

Budgie, I’m sure, uses the built-in webcam capture programme within WD (as I do too)…There is an FAQ on making all day video etc and plenty of threads dealing with instances of setup…

Yep, they’re done with WD and the webcam capture program. :wink: