%dayswithrain% not working in latest version-> OK now

I updated to the latest version of WD (10.37k build 20) today, and now the %dayswithrain% (Days with rain for the month) tag is not working. It’s reading “0” instead of “13” as it should be. It was working before I updated.

Hmm, I am running build 20 too, no problems here though.

But I am not running the updated build 20, only the “original” build 20.

Excerpt from testtags.php:

$dayswithnorain = ‘0’; // Consecutative days with no rain
$dayswithrain = ‘12’; // Days with rain for the month

Works OK on my side, latest update running and 9 days of rain here this month.

Well it was working on mine until I updated it. You can see it here: http://www.newton-noss.co.uk/weather/tags/#raincurrent on line 792. If it’s not due to the update, any ideas what the problem might be?

I dont use this tag but I have been having problems with the clientrawextra field offset 483 now since April which is the equivalent of this tag. See this thread. Some months it works OK and other months its a day out. Its been happening on several versions and I’m currently on 10.37k build 16. This months its wrong but July was fine. Its probably been happening longer but I only noticed it in April.

Stuart

try converting the logfile to data/graph fil (see under action)
and see if that helps

also, you do not say which version you upgraded from 35mm
(I have not changed the code for this function though in a long time)

Thanks Windy! Converting the logfile to graph seems to have fixed it. I’m not sure which version I was running before the update.

I'm not sure which version I was running before the update.
just a rough idea would be helpfull

I updated about a week and a half to two weeks ago before this latest update.

My apologies what I said was incorrect, the %dayswithrain% tag is correct on my system but my clientrawextra field for days with rain shows 1 more day than this tag, tag shows 11 which is correct and clientrawextra shows 12.

Stuart