cloudy cloudy

Author Topic: hot enough to roast an Aardvark  (Read 8065 times)

Offline aardvark

• Des Moines, Iowa
  • Des Moines, Iowa, USA
    • Des Moines, Iowa Weather and Climate
Re: hot enough to roast an Aardvark
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 02:26:21 AM »
yo, ardvark, you can now setup a signature banner easily in build 19 of WD
see under control panel, summary image and icon setup, down the bottom...setup signature banner
then customise the options under setup, and then set to upload (gets uploaded when the summary.gif gets uploaded)
(and then use that (signaturebanner.gif) as a signature banner instead of the summary.gif

Awwww  you did it for me..

I will give it a shot..    oh for the next few days... I am going away so I will have my generic web page going.  The computer still crashes so  I am shutting down my site for a few days just to see if something is conflicting with WD.  This is nuts, I was  writing the school social worker and the dang thing froze again.   rats

suppose I could reset the whole thing back to factory settings but Idon't really want to go that route.
Davis VP2 Plus; 24h  FARS; Extra Temp Humid sensor (2); Extra Temp Station (2); Soil Moisture/Temp Station;Weatherlink IP;USB; MAC Mojave;https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddablePage/show/1c484adbfa914d1aa10a58ad53ccd563/summary

Offline aardvark

• Des Moines, Iowa
  • Des Moines, Iowa, USA
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 02:58:52 AM »
annoying sucker.. keeps popping up on my screen and everything is crowded.. but then again.. maybe I don't need a weather banner.

I am going off line for a couple of days  ..  to see if WD is conflicting with something... I can't imagine that it would but I gotta find out.
Davis VP2 Plus; 24h  FARS; Extra Temp Humid sensor (2); Extra Temp Station (2); Soil Moisture/Temp Station;Weatherlink IP;USB; MAC Mojave;https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddablePage/show/1c484adbfa914d1aa10a58ad53ccd563/summary

Online Weather Display

• Davis VP2
  • New Zealand
    • Weather Display
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 03:58:37 AM »
ops, my fault that it pops open like that!
(unset to upload to stop that)
(i copied the section of code for when you got to set it up)
I will fix that when I get back home later today

its a start...yes, I will make it wider and spread things out
also the background image is stretched....
and I will make the station name wording a bit bigger....

you could change the colour of the other data, to make that stand out more..

Offline aardvark

• Des Moines, Iowa
  • Des Moines, Iowa, USA
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 04:10:56 AM »
mucus green works for me :wink: