Version K Build 17 wont install

Pakbusdll.dll not found, reinstalling the application may fix the problem. That is the message I get when I try and update to build 17. I notice too that there is only one exe file whereas before there has always been 3 files, a dll file and a taglist always accompanied the exe file. This time those files are missing, any ideas? Thanks Gandalf :?

Are you installing the zip or the full install? If its the zip try the full install first especially if you are jumping several builds.

Stuart

you need to use the full install if you have not upgraded for a while
also otherwise make sure to unzip to where you have WD installed already if using the .zip update
(sounds to me like you have unzipped to where WD is not already installed and then tried to run it from there, with no dll files needed at all there)

Thanks Stuart and Brian,
I will try the full install, as the update wont work, and I tried to install it the same way I have always done over the past 2 years. I unzip the file, then I run the exe file and it usually asks me where to install it so I browse to the WD folder,and it installs no problems, but not this time. Anyway, the full install it is, thanks again for pointing me in the right direction. I did download the full install on 27th June this year, so it’s only 5 weeks old, which does seem a bit odd!
Cheers Gandalf :?