All Time Records

I have a question. I have moved my WD to another computer and carried over all the settings and logs for the year. If I look at my all time records they dont show any time prior to the move. All data is from November thru December. How do I update the records so they show the entire year correctly? Thanks Dave…

P4 3.0ghz
1gig memory
Windows xp prof.
WD
Homeseer

Did you move wdisplay.ini and the reg entries when you did the move?

Niko: Yes I did move the wdini. and reg entries. I have all the data files and log files for every month from March 03 till present. However looking at the WDini file it shows the records only from October till present. Thanks for the response. Merry Christmas… Dave…

I moved my WD about a month ago but all the data is there. Do you still have the .ini off the old PC? Is October when the new system started up?

Niko:
Yes I do have the ini file. I have looked at it and it only shows all time records for the past few months. I even looked at an old ini file from months ago. The data and log files are there for every month, but the ini file does not reflect this. The data is coming in ok and it is ok for the past few months, however if you look at something like greatest rainfall for the day it shows November when in July we had almost 5" in one day and this does not show. If you have any other ideas let me know. Thanks for your help. Dave…

So it wasn’t working properly before you moved?

In any case I think your best move now is probably to go to Action>Enter your own all time records and fix them manually. I would try one and verify it first to check that everything works OK.