Drop down menu creation problem with Moon/Sun Details

WD Verson 9.99r
When I enable “Moon/Sun Details and misc drop down menu” (and all other drop down menus above are enabled) this last menu is created on the second line under the 1st line of drop down menus at the top of the webpage. There looks to be room for the last menu on the first line.
(This problem has been around for a while, not just in this version)

Also just noticed (have not been using this Moon/Sun menu because of the above problem) that no matter what is typed in the right side of the creation window (File Name) when the page is saved and closed with OK then reopened the File Name lines are all replaced with the what ever is in the Name window to the left. This does not happen with the four drop down menu windows above.

the layout of the dropdown menus depands on the screen resolutuion but even on a higher resolution although on one line they are not centred.
the second part of your question i noticed in november and emailed Brian about but i did find a work round, the menus info are in Datahtm0 this can be edited and saved, the changes are uploaded with next upload. this is only a work round of the problem these menus are also in the wdisplayftp.reg i tried tweaking that but no joy so i think this little one will have to go into Brians hand

Merry Christmas
Harold

Hi Harold,
Thanks for the reply. yes I had also corrected the code but it has been over written with updates. This is not a large problem but wanted to have it on the record in case it was not mentioned before.
Just made corrections in dropdownsource.txt, will see if that will hold…

Thanks again and Merry Christmas.
Dave

are you saying that your Datahtm0 file is being over written when you update WD mine seems ok only date on file modifcation changed but file contents not changed. Have managed to centre the menus see below

}.combobox {background-color: #003366;color: #808080;font-size: 8pt;font-family: arial;font-weight: bold; }.combobox {background-color: #003366;color: #808080;font-size: 8pt;font-family: arial;font-weight: bold; }.combobox {background-color: #FFFFFF;color: #808080;font-size: 8pt;font-family: arial;font-weight: bold; }.combobox {background-color: #FFFFFF;color: #808080;font-size: 8pt;font-family: arial;font-weight: bold; }.combobox {background-color: #FFFFFF;color: #808080;font-size: 8pt;font-family: arial;font-weight: bold; }-->

Have added at beginning and end of the section and it seems to work it also appears to have centred the scrolling text under the summary image.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Harold

i have found and fixed the problem with the text being wrong in the setup for this drop downbox now, in 9.99v, uploading now