7.01 Missing

Brian,
This has happened a few times on scheduled uploads and a restart of WD will clear it up for awhile. This last episode lasted about 9 hours but in the middle (3AM) the averages/extremes, all the daily files, etc. were uploaded without a hitch then it went back to doing this until I caught it and rebooted.

Just a few files are being uploaded, Forecast5days, wml and the NOAA report is downloaded then it closes. Yes, it is scheduled to be an entire page uploaded. The following best explains:

FTPUPD.EXE started at 5:01:00 AM 12/16/2003
agenda items to do…
doftpdown
doupload
dowapupload
Files to upload*
Local files: C:\wdisplay\wdisplay\webfiles\forecast5day.gif
Remote files: forecast5day.gif
list of files uploaded*
C:\wdisplay\wdisplay\webfiles\forecast5day.gif

C:\wdisplay\wdisplay\webfiles\index.wml
C:\wdisplay\wdisplay\webfiles\coz036.txt
FTPUPD.EXE finished at 5:02:59 AM 12/16/2003
Time taken = 1.88 minutes
Total bytes uploaded = 68197 K

This will go on forever until it is rebooted. I THINK it started with 7.01.

i did make a change where if you are doing a ftp download, then it will do that as the last thing to do after everything else

is that no happening?

if you could email me your settings file
wdisplayftp.reg
from the databackup folder
thanks

No, it’s doing the download from Noaa last now, that’s great! :smiley: So, NOAA can hang all it wants to.

What happens is the regular scheduled upload is not going all the time and when it happens I have to reboot to set everything straight again. What I have noticed is the files that upload manually with the action, update internet now, button, are not going but the other files that wouldn’t normally update with that button, like the wml and forecast5days, are uploading. Remember, I’m talking about a regular scheduled upload now not a manual one.

What I can not tell you is what is triggering this. I haven’t figured that one out yet, but I have to reboot to set things good again or it will continue to just upload only the wml and the forecast5day files before the NOAA download.

I’ve had this happen 2-3 times before I said anything so I could try and tell you as much as possible.