Clientraw.txt real tome upload help needed

I BROKE IT! :oops:

I had the clientraw.txt uploading to my web site every 4-8 seconds.
I changed WD, activated the one minute update on the custom web page setup. I also made other changes but I don

hi
go action, back up your registry, click on backup, then email me your setings file, wdisplayftp.ini
from the databackup folder

but, i did take out the check to see if connected to the internet…and that might be problem…
i will put it back…(i took it out thinking it might have been the cause of the crash which i fixed (the crash after/at a ftp upload

hi go action, back up your registry, click on backup, then email me your setings file, wdisplayftp.ini from the databackup folder
Thanks. I will send the data the next time I am at the remote location.

i have put back in the check for conneciton with a dial up now too, with the latest beta version

The clientraw.txt upload problem I am experiencing is not WD. The identical version (WD 9.97h) that is not uploading at my remote location is uploading every few seconds at this stationless, METAR update, location. I think I made my mistake when I customized the internet file creation/ftp schedule. More later if I can get pcAnywhere to work.

My current problems with the Real Time update (and my web page) may be due to damaged data in W2K. I am having trouble with the ftp uploads from everywhere with all ftp programs I have. I may have garbled something in the registry. What ever it is it must wait until my next trip to the remote location.
PcAnywhere does work (dialup) but it is very slow. It really increases the phone bill.
Bother! :cry:

Thanks to Brian my Real Time weather data is working now.
Real Time FTP failing to update in real time has been traced to a firewall problem.
All other usual WD FTP updates uploaded ok. Real Time FTP would update once a minute ok.

The Real Time update worked on another machine but, that machine had a different firewall than machine that was failing. The Registry and wdisplay.ini looked to be the same on both machines.
Brian figured it out.