Double image

Under my web page into the image from metar, there are two weather icons.
One on the right side of image, and one in the upper left side.Why?
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/wvtberti/weather/myweather.htm

You must have set a background image for the meter image. If you go to set image, you can make an image be the background. If you don’t want it, go to back colour lower right, and select a colour. That should get rid of image.

Chris

You must have set a background image for the meter image. If you go to set image, you can make an image be the background. If you don't want it, go to back colour lower right, and select a colour. That should get rid of image.

Chris

Now I feel like the perfect dumb ! :slight_smile:
Thanks Chris

i had someone else with this same thing, and i really scratched my head and i didnt have an solution
your a smart guy vergil83

(is that vergil as in the thunderbids?)

I should say that I was smart and just knew that, but I think I did the same thing before. :oops:

And it is Vergil because, when I first started to use the internet 6-7 years ago, i was in Latin class, and we had to have a “Latin” name, so my was Vergil for the author, hince the ve and not vi.

That was a long boring story! :smiley:

And I hope this doesn’t make you feel old, but I had never heard of the Thunderbirds before this. :smiley:

Chris

NEVER HEARD OF THUNDERBIRDS!!! Well there you go! It was all the rage in the 60s. Thunderbirds, Fireball XL5, Captain Scarlet, Joe 90. They were one of the great times.