Max gust today and summary graph don't agree

HI Brian

This is strange as I’ve checked several other people’s sites and theirs seems to be correct. Right now for example I show 31.5 mph @ 07:25 am and the graph is only showing abuot 24 mph. Any ideas ?? Probably the PEET thing. :lol:

Just curious - NOT complaining. :smiley:

Cheers

MikeyM

it could be the get max gust from the daily all time records with the ultimeter in complete record mode…option…
is this with the latest version of wd?
does the gust show on the odd or even minute on the graph though?
wehn you say summary graph, which graph exactly?

i think i know whats wrong and i will fix for the next version

HI Brian

Now that you mention it, the desktop screen display of the max gust does change every minute and one minute it’s correct and the next it shows a lower gust (almost like it’s displaying mph one minute and kts the next). The file that I’m talking about on the web page is the “index.gif”. Sorry for making reference to the “summary image” in the previous post Yes. I’m using the lastest version (9.97f). At least it was current when I left home for a 4 day trip yesterday morning.

My mugs and t shirt have been shipped so I hope they are there when I get home

As always thanks for your help.

Cheers :smiley:

MikeyM

yes, wd on the 12 hour graph plots odd then even minute (otherwise not all the points can be shown)
latest version should fix this gust not being shown on the graph
thanks for getting the coffee mug and t shirt :slight_smile:

Thanks Brian

I’ll D/L and install tomorrow when I get home.

Thanks

Cheers

MikeyM

i actualy created problems trying to get around this problem
i will have to put my thinking cap on again some time

Hi Mikey and Brian,
Just 2 cents worth here. I got my mug and baseball cap last week and I am impressed with the cap. First quality. The cup is nice and large too (big coffee drinker here). The logo on the hat could be bigger and darker but sure do like the hat itself.

Good hat if you have to put your “thinking cap on”. :lol:

Not really changing subject :wink: …I’ve got a Peet too (two, too)!

HI Brian

I switched back to “Data Logging” mode and set WD for that mode and everything is fine.

Thanks

Cheers

MikeyM

The gust speeds on the graph are correct on the “EVEN” minute and incorrect on the “ODD” minutes. Thought it was OK when I went to the “data logging” mode yesterday, but I upgraded to 9.98a today and it’s back showing incorrectly every other minute. I tried “rolling” back to 9.97h, but it’s the same thing. Not a big deal, so don’t worry about it now. Just a report.

Maybe someday I’ll ditch the Peet and get a Davis VP.

Take care

Cheers

MikeyM

:x-mas: