Difference in Windspeeds

Can anybody enlighten me why I am seeing this :?:

Looking on the main front panel, I have the following:
Maximum Wind Gust 10.3mph 05:25am
So then I look at the realtime graphs, and find the following:
Gust Speed 9mph and at a time of 05:26

So it appears I have a difference between when each event is logged, but more importantly there’s a difference between the actual value, displayed on the two data views.
Am I reading the data incorrectly, as one does say “Maximum” and the other says “Gust”
Appreciate any info, thanks.

the difference in time could come about easily as the real time graph gust is checked each minute, where as the other one is the minute the gust occured, i.e the real time graph picked it up in the next minute
the difference in value I would say most likely arises from rounding errors
i.e WD stores it as knots internaly and in the files, but the conversion to mph will cause rouding, and also the number stored in alot of wd’s data is rounded as well (and the round function is always rounded down in delphi,the programing language WD was written in, but there is a work around to round up if above 0.5, but i have not done that )

the difference in time could come about easily as the real time graph gust is checked each minute, where as the other one is the minute the gust occured, i.e the real time graph picked it up in the next minute the difference in value I would say most likely arises from rounding errors i.e WD stores it as knots internaly and in the files, but the conversion to mph will cause rouding, and also the number stored in alot of wd's data is rounded as well (and the round function is always rounded down in delphi,the programing language WD was written in, but there is a work around to round up if above 0.5, but i have not done that )

Brian

Thanks for the info.
(Continuing to learn the various aspects of this program)