0692: Data in "Real time graph" and "Extra sensor real time graph" are wrong

Hello!
I am not quite sure, if I also have to post the problem here or if it’s just enough to create a new issue within the Bug-Tracker.
WD-Version 10.37i,b15 (but also seen with the Basic-Version for WMR200)
PC: XP, SP2, 768MB RAM

Anyhow, this is what I added there:

After having downloaded the stored data from the WMR200 into WD, all data in both above mentioned real time graph windows got wrong time stamps. While live recorded data have got the right time stamp (i.e. each data will have a minute-by-minute time stamp), the downloaded data will start with the time, when the downloading started (instead of the oldest time stamp) and the next data will get the same time stamp + 1 sec. (instead of + 1 minute). 

Example: when WD is invoked (WMR200 connected), it will look for the oldes data, say 02:00:00 a.m. (present time shall be 05:00:00 p.m.) After having downloaded all stored data (log-screen disappeared), I’ll open up the “Real time graph” and move the mouse cursor over the imported data. The time stamp of the oldest data should be 02:00:00 a.m. but it will show 05:00:00 p.m. The next data will show 05:00:01 p.m. (actually it should also count 1 minute further instead of 1 sec.)
The third data will show 05:00:02 p.m. and so on…
This wouldn’t be too much of a problem, since the main graph displays the right time stamps. The problem is, that my 2 additional temp/hum sensors are not displayed in the main graph. I need to open the “Extra sensor real time graph” for viewing them. There I cannot see the correct time stamps, which makes it impossible to compare the data against all the other data.
I can also see a irregularity in the export file 32008extralog.csv, whenever a download happened (see Line 3341 (old data), Line 3342 until 3432 (download finished)) Note: the mentioned file can be found in the bug-tracker.

Regards, Geo-Tom

there is no function to add past time stamps to the real time graph, its just not possibe with the graphing component used
sorry

Understood.

But how can I display my 2 additional sensors together with all the other sensor data, so I can see the correct correlation between
them?

Is there a way to export all sensor data in one file (i.e. .csv-file)? At the moment I just get the file “32008extralog.csv”, which
contains my 2 extra sensors, only.

On the other hand I get the 32008lg.txt file, which contains some of the other sensor data (no indoor temp/hum).
It would be great, if one could export all collected data in one .csv-file (with date/time information).

Regards, Geo-Tom