(OT) Different Window Sizes

Can someone tell me how to Set up so My Windows open In full Screen? I get tiered of them opening 3/4 size and I have to enlarge them

I assume there is just a box I need to tick somewhere?

I am Running XP as a OS

Thanks In advance

Brad

Hello Brad…

if you are talking about windows/Internet explorer windows then do this:

open a webpage with Internet Explorer and then drag the edge’s till it fits inside your monitor screen. you drag the edge’s by placing your mouse on the far right side of window, and for vertically the far bottom side of window.
once you have it to fit your monitor screen, click the red X to close that window. you will know when it can be dragged once you see the double sided arrow, which allows dragging of the screen/window.

now test it out by opening a new internet explorer window…

IF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT OPENING WD, OR ANY WD WINDOWS…THIS IS NOT HOW IT WOULD BE DONE.

IF YOUR WEATHER DISPLAY MAIN SCREEN WINDOW IS NOT OPENING IN THE TOTAL SPACE OF YOUR MONITOR SCREEN, THEN YOU WOULD NEED DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS TO DO THAT.

I am assuming you were talking about internet explorer Windows, so provided the answer above

let me know if you get it working…chris

Open any windows page…My Computer, Internet Explorer, Control Panel…any except the WD window. Make it the size you want. Press and hold down the SHIFT key and “X” (close with “X” top right of the window). It will reopen with the size you just closed it with.