Help with enabling 5 day forecast icons on to web page

I am trying to get the 5 day “forecast5day” to show up near the beginning of the default main web page. It appears that the page is constructed using the “datahtm” series of files. I have modified the “datahtm1” file to place the “forecast5day” file immediately after the scrolling marquee data and before the site data table. However, when the web page is created, this gets ignored and the page is created without the display. I have changed the default (blank".htm) file, the (pagename).htm file and the datahtm1 file to all contain the reference where I want it to be. I also changed the active versions of each of these files (on the web server). I then restarted WD. When the next page is generated, the page is created without the code that I inserted, the code is removed from the datahtm1 file which is created, but still exists in the (blank).htm file. If I place this code in datahtm3 so that it displays at the end of the page, the code stays in all files and the display works. BUT, that is not where I want the display to be positioned. How can I get the code to stay in the datahtm1 file at the location I want it to be? Apparently it is being wiped out by the program when it writes in the most recent text for the scrolling marquee. I have applied the edit to every copy of the three files that I can find on the HD and it still gets “undone” in the two “live” files. I also looked for some “switch” in configuration which would cause WD to put this forecast into the default file somewhere and could not find one.

• perplexed

Hi
you can add it to datahtm0.txt
but yes datahtm1.txt is re written by WD
or you can use the custom web page, and example file included in the download, i.e which uses the custom tags, and then you have complete control over the wxlocal.html file