Average Wind Dial not working

Just noticed that the average wind dial shows no value, even though there has been wind, and the text suggests an average wind…

Not sure if this is new or not…

on the topic of title bars on images, the ‘Extra Daily High/Low Weather Parameters’ is the only one where the bar is persistently there, the others (summary.png especially) only do it on either start-up or a manual update (but not all the time)

Well, could some kind moderator of this forum take pitty on my and remove this topic! This should have been posted as a reply in the thread for the software…

My mistake!

rgds

Johan

is it still a problem, the wind speed?

the problem with the daily high/low is that i think it does it 2x in the update routine
i think
i have nearly finished putting in the cjustom screen and mesomap
i just want to add auto scale graphs back, and extra sensor dials

Yup,

Not getting an average at all in the graph of the dials (same for the real time stuff - but it is essentially the same graphing bit of software I guess so that is no surprise)

I also noticed that the it does not record any of the daily extremese either, they are always set to daily high - -50C and daily low - +50C.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Can also happlily state that beside one of the graph images being rendered off screen (after a day or so of running) , it is very stable!

regards

Johan

hi
i am still not sure where you are in the program re the wind average
do you have it enabled, under graph setup, plot the lines…
what weather station type?
daily reset:
any thing under view, program error log after it has supposed to have done it?

Brian,

Well, the station is a 928, and the pictures are what is on the web page, or if you click on the dials in the program. (gives you same set of dials but in realtime mode) - the program does generate a text value for the average - which is what got me started on why there was no average value display in the dial. …I think I might have confused you by going on about graphs, it should of course be dial… Better?

http://www.jraubal.dial.pipex.com/wd/Puckeridge.html

As soon as I get to the computer I will look at the logs and post anything relevant re:daily averages.

ok, found it…
only occured if you were using knots
it will be fixed for the next linux version I will release

it will be fixed for the next linux version I will release

That would be a nice Christmas present. :smiley: